Are you interested in volunteering for Anime Evolution? Volunteers are the livelihood of our event and make it possible!!! Our passionate AE Staff and Volunteers work throughout the year and at-con to keep Anime Evolution running.
Read below for more information about each program:
Please note: while certain members of our team are called "STAFF', we are NOT paid, as per our by-laws. We are 100% volunteer-run and maintained by a non-profit society.
Although all staff and volunteer positions are unpaid, there are a number of benefits to being a member of the Anime Evolution 2017 staff:
- Free pass (for yourself) to attend Anime Evolution 2017.
- Not required to wait in line for programming events while off duty, as long as space is available.
- Volunteer/Work experience hours – for those that need them (time-sheet provided)
- Access to the "Dead Dog Party" after the convention is over.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be available to attend Anime Evolution (July 30, 2017)
- Adhere to all Anime Evolution and VACS policies/guidelines
You can sign up as a volunteer through our form online below, or you can submit a printed form (attached below) at the convention or at a Vancouver Anime Convention Society meeting. If you apply online and your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email from the Volunteer Manager.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Confirmations are not sent out until several weeks prior to Anime Evolution.